Today was my first day of work at the actual Box Office Kiosk. This morning I was able to sleep in because I wasn't scheduled to go in until after lunch. Okay, so I was supposed to be able to sleep in, BUT those bells I was telling you about, they started going off every 15 minutes at 8:00am. I don't know how anyone could sleep through that. None the less I was able to have a relaxing morning off. Work at the Kiosk was great because we got to spend more time getting to know fellow apprentices while we waited for customers to come in. Two of the people I worked with today are locals, so I was hearing about all of the good deals around town! After I got home my roommate and I jumped right in and kept on watching Community. We officially just made it through the entire first season in 3 days! Tomorrow it's on to season 2! Sorry I have nothing too exciting. So because I don't really have a new exciting picture for today, I will leave you with what was one of my favorite videos of the semester and it's new sequel. Here is Double Dream Hands and Double Dream Feet!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm7yAWpX1Mc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L1tr0PIx20
Here is a picture of some pretty flowers I saw though!
No comments:
Post a Comment