Well, today started with a shift at the Kiosk. We got to leave after being there for less than an hour and a half so that we could go see The Medium, the opera produced by Spoleto this year. It was pretty good, but I liked The Magic Flute better. After seeing the opera, we got back just in time for the other shift to start, so we got to leave a little early. I watched Glee when I got back and worked on mixing a song. At 5:30 I had to go back to the office to pick up my schedule for the entire festival. It is a little crazy, I'm not going to lie. I think the worst day will be when I have to work from 8:45am until the Trombone Shorty after party ends. (probably around 2am or so) That will be a fun day (insert sarcasm)! We do get one day off during the festival though!! Wahoo! After picking up my schedule, Phoebe and I headed to Charleston Beer Works for the Apprentice Happy Hour. Most of the people that showed up were all box office apprentices, so I didn't really meet anyone new. But, it was still a lot of fun and we got 2 for 1 appetizers, so it only cost about $3!! After the Happy Hour, we made our trip to Wal-Mart. It was crazy for sure, but a lot of fun. Hopefully I won't have to make another trip before I leave though. That's my day in a nut shell. For your daily pictures:
The Washington Monuments in Charleston!!
No comments:
Post a Comment